Security Person (Part-Time)
Vermont Comedy Club is seeking a part-time security person. Must have excellent customer service skills, initiative and a team mentality. Experience in deescalation and conflict resolution preferred. Emergency training a plus. Duties/responsibilities include:
- Ensuring safety and security of patrons, employees and talent at all times
- Communicating professionally with disruptive patrons, deescalating such situations
- Occasional removal of disruptive patrons
- Supporting of staff in emergency situations
- Assisting with operations, supporting wait staff when needed, etc.
Must be available nights and weekends, able to work on feet for 6-8 hours, and able to lift 50 lbs. Please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com to apply (or snail-mail to Vermont Comedy Club, 101 Main St., Burlington VT 05401). Vermont Comedy Club is an EOE. No phone calls please.