A/V Tech (Part-Time)
We are seeking a part-time A/V Tech to join Vermont Comedy Club’s production team. The successful candidate will have a passion for the performing arts, a tireless work ethic, and the ability to multitask and remain calm under pressure.
Skills required include basic knowledge of live sound mixing and lighting; familiarity with video recording and projection equipment; excellent sense of timing and room awareness for technical cues; neatness and organization, and familiarity with video and audio editing and production and digital photography.
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Maintaining all sound, lighting, video & projection equipment for the club
- Running lights, sound, video camera and projector for most shows at club
- Adjusting equipment as needed for different show needs; engaging with local rental houses for specialty equipment
- Training others on use of A/V equipment
- Occasional photography of special events
- Production, post-production and launch of video and audio content
Must be available nights and weekends and able to lift 50 lbs. Please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply (or snail-mail to Vermont Comedy Club, 180 Flynn Avenue, Burlington VT 05401). Vermont Comedy Club is an EOE. No phone calls please.